NOW THAT IT'S ALL BEING WRITTEN DOWN, YOU CAN TOO!

Monday, November 8, 2010

MIRRORS 2 (11/7/10)


"Did we ever see Mirrors 1?"

"Oooh, I like that guy! Nick Kroll!"

"Is Keifer Sutherland in this? He wasn't on the box."

"Uh-oh, I don't like the looks of those graphics."

"Stahl! Nick Stahl! That's it. I like that guy."

"He didn't die?!"

"What city is that? New Orleans?"

"Did he say something about a missing girl?"

"Yeah, let's go down to where I keep the EXTRA mirrors."

"Can you tell her boobs are fake?"

"Oh no. Eww....EWWWW!"

"They're gonna do it."

"His dad is so understanding."

"I gotta pee and get a cupcake. Will you tell me if he sees the girl again?"

"Mmm, lets get you out of those wet cloTHes."

"Yeah, New Orleans."

"That actress can only play therapists."

"Just don't look in the mirror!"

"What?"

"Why is she such a bitch in the afterlife?"

"Quit that spooky job!"

"Who gets naked for Mirrors 2?"

"Oh no that's terrible!"

"They couldn't really move that, could they?"

"You know this was her audition scene. It shows her character's range."

"How convenient."

"I'm sick of the line, "I didn't do nothin."

"Give him the ol' thumbs-in-the-eyes!"

"Those cops enjoy each other a little too much...now they're leaving to go kiss."

"Why's she still mad at that guy?"

"Meh."

No comments:

Post a Comment