NOW THAT IT'S ALL BEING WRITTEN DOWN, YOU CAN TOO!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

SCOTT PILGRIM VS. THE WORLD (11/19/10)

"This is supposed to be good."

"What's their name? Sex Bob-Omb?"

"I don't want to admit that this hurts my eyes, but it does."

"I miss being 22..."

"Oh, it's like a video game!"

"No no, it's illegal! Wait til she's 18...wait."

"That's the Zelda music!"

"Wow, Kieran Culkin really looks like his dad."

"Kip Culkin."

"Oh she's sooooo different."

"I'm gonna start doing that. Vomit hearts."

"Can we pause it? I wanna grab my inhaler."

"It's hard for me to relate to parties."

"So she's an American who some how only ever dated Canadians?"

"Oh of course."

"I went on 2 dates with a famous person."

"Wait. How did he defeat him exactly?"

"It's been an hour and we've got 5 more evil exes to go."

"Soooooo different."

"You gotta really bleach the hair for blue to look good."

"No, this isn't my demographic! It's 6-years-younger-than-me's demographic."

"Is being a vegan still cool? I remember when being a vegan made you really cool."

"So, is she dressed like a shlub?"

"That red headed actress has always rubbed me the wrong way for some reason."

"What?"

"AND YOU'RE TOO YOUNG FOR HIM!!"

"This movie better not be 2 hours long."

"Female upright bassists are the new female drummers."

"She dated him too?!"

"Sex Bob-Omb sounds like The Hives."

"Wait, how did he defeat them?"

"I don't think that's true."

"Aww, that's so nice of Knives to do."

"I'm interested to see what Michael Cera will look like at 40."

"Everyone loooooves Ramona and her difference!"

"Were there any proper adults in this film?"

"I really wanted to like that more, am I old because I didn't like it more?"

No comments:

Post a Comment