NOW THAT IT'S ALL BEING WRITTEN DOWN, YOU CAN TOO!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

SPY GAME (11/9/10)

"Oh God! Ugh."

"What's this called? Spy Games?"

"Is it a prison or a hospital?"

"Oooh, I hate shots."

"Have you seen this before?"

"Jeez."

"You're glad Brad Pitt's a good actor?"

"I'd never get electrocuted for my job."

"Is it all this tense?!"

"So it stopped his heart?"

"Is that Tommy Lee Jones? No."

"He's not...can I say it?"

"He's not old enough to have been in Vietnam!"

"I like those helicopters...with the mouths painted on them."

"I knew the Asian actor was going to get hurt."

"So, ok, so we're not supposed to know how Brad Pitt and Robert Redford are connected yet, right?"

"I'm kinda lost."

"I'm sorry!"

"Can I say it'd be fun to be a spy?"

"This..."

"I AM being quiet!"

"So tense."

"What's going on?" 

"If I was allowed to talk, I would have said "With sex!" when that actor asked him that just now..."

"(Overly loud yawn)"

"24 hours."

"He looks older in the flashbacks than he does in present times."

"It's a living."

"One more thing, so he doesn't want Brad Pitt to die and that's why he called CNN?"

"I know! I just wanted to confirm it!"

"Bah."

"(Stephanie proceeds to sleep through the remainder of Spy Game)"

No comments:

Post a Comment