NOW THAT IT'S ALL BEING WRITTEN DOWN, YOU CAN TOO!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Stephen King's IT (11/16/10)

"It'll be fine, Tim Curry doesn't have the same power over me that he did at 10 years old, I'm...that guy killed himself, Jonathan Brandis."

"I think he shot himself in his apartment building. I had such a crush on him."

"You've never seen this before?!"

"Stephen King plays a gas station attendant in this I think."

"Oh crap oh crap oh crap!"

"Fuck his pure evil."

"I think he was the dad on Sister Sister..."

"Oh Georgie."

"I'm sad that John Ritter is dead."

"Awwww, I'm the fat kid."

"I'd never ride away if one of my parents was yelling at me."

"You love abusive men."

"I need him...we both need him."

"Be nice. I'm sure she has a good heart."

"I'm not that guy! I can read your mind and I'm not that guy!"

"NO I'M NOT!!! I'M THE FAT KID!!!"

"Seth Green's been working forever."

"Oooh, I love him! Night Court."

"That's the point. They all became really successful so they could forget."

"I would just run to the adult."

"Holy shit! Terrifying."

"No, it's only half over."

"Are they seriously going to murder seven people?! Don't they know that's wrong and terrible?!"

"I think that's a set."

"Doesn't Night Court do magic in real life? He's like a magician?"

"Being a thug isn't cool, you know."

"He's going to propose to him now."

"She's got some daddy-issues or something."

"Who keeps beer in the library?!"

"You know you're in trouble when the bad-ass of your group is Jack from Three's Company."

"Oh go kiss a married man again!"

"They're just going to leave a dead body in there? It's not like the inn doesn't know who rented the room last..."

"This part's scary I think."

"(whispered) Don't split up."

"I'd like the remake to be from It's point of view. You know he had to do a lot of planning."

"Oh no!"

"It lit candles? Really?"

"So, according to Stephen King, Maine is full of monsters."

"Mmm, sexy."

No comments:

Post a Comment